Sunday 17 January 2010

Comrade Jude gets Cromwelled!

I see that Comrade Jude is at number five in the list of most unpopular MPs over on this WEBSITE.
Personally I don't think people appreciate that Comrade Jude works very hard at being useless and sites like this show that the public don't appreciate Judes efforts at all. I know there is some debate amongst local comrades as to whether being so crap comes naturally to her, but comrades, even though she's never had a proper job in her life this shouldn't be taken as proof that she is naturally useless. I think it has taken her years of practice to get to such a high ranking position
Anyway, the site can't be very good because Comrade Hoon isn't in the top twenty five. The real debate should be whether Comrade Geoff or Comrade Jude should be highest on the list. And I'll leave that for you to chew over......

Best wishes comrades, Keir x
('DiggThis’)